Packaged Water Softeners with Top Mounted Control Valves
Our water softener is pre-engineered and packaged to meet most commercial and light industrial applications.
Mineral tanks have a polyethylene inner shell that is externally wound with continuous fiberglass filament for seamless, corrosion-proof construction
These tanks are 1/3 the weight of a comparable size steel tank for ease of installation and handling and carry a 5 year limited warranty.
Easy to install and service with one connection to inlet, outlet and drain.
High capacity virgin polystyrene softening resin.
High flow ABS plastic underdrain allows minimum pressure loss and even distribution of service and regeneration water.
Available as twin systems.
VALVE & CONTROLS
Lightweight, corrosive-resistant Noryl construction allows for easy installation and long service life.
Full size porting on all main flow paths permits high service flow and backwash rates for both softening and filtering.
Modular cartridge design means everything you need to change, clean or service is right up front.
Reliable face seal design eliminates piston scoring.
No hard water by-pass option can be factory ordered or added in the field.
Universal adapters fit virtually any commercial application around the world.
- Reverse Osmosis Systemsadmin2020-11-10T20:50:32-05:00
- Installation/Replacement Partsadmin2020-08-12T14:12:43-04:00
- Water Softenersadmin2020-08-07T17:49:45-04:00
- Radiant Heatersadmin2020-08-07T17:41:12-04:00
- Tankless Water Heatersadmin2020-08-07T17:19:16-04:00
- Water Heatersadmin2020-08-07T17:18:07-04:00
- Floor Heat Boilersadmin2021-02-13T10:12:48-05:00
- Pre-Plumbed Systemsadmin2020-08-07T17:07:58-04:00